Most yield diagnostic tools only help you confirm a hypothesis.
Was it Problem A? Or Problem B?
But if you already knew that much, you would never have a problem.
Q-YIELD is unique. It uses data mining techniques
to identify possible causes of a yield problem from your production data.
Because of its comprehensive coverage, it is ideal for finding the
solution to difficult problems — problems where the usual suspects
aren't the culprits.
Our customers use Q-YIELD because:
- QYIELD finds possible causes of yield variation... fast. Sometimes an order of
magnitude faster than other approaches.
- It is easy to use. Some of our customers have obtained
useful results within minutes of installing the product.
- It handles unnormalized, biased data with outliers and
missing values— the type of data fabs produce and
statistics books hate.
- It works with standard production data — the type
of data you probably already have.
- It is designed to handle fab-sized datasets, not just spreadsheet-sized
- QYIELD runs on a standard Windows 2000/XP workstation.
For an example of Q-YIELD
in action, see our online case
But don't take our word for it. See the results for yourself.
Evaluate Q-YIELD now on your own production data.
Ask us for an evaluation copy.