Quadrillion Training Services
Get up to speed on the latest data
analysis software and methods!
In conjunction with J.G. Noguera & Associates,
Quadrillion is pleased to offers a two-day on-site seminar,
Modern Data Analysis Techniques for Semiconductor Manufacturers.
seminar will teach you how to determine what parameters
are causing yield problems when:
- there are thousands of variables
- the variables are numeric, non-numeric
and time based
- the relationships may be complex
(non-linear, second order)
- the data is non-normal, noisy, contains
missing values and outliers
two days of hands on sessions you will learn how to
develop a system for analyzing data using modern software
tools like Q-YIELD and SAS JMP. You will learn
what tools work best and when you should use them
- Overview of Problem Solving Process
- Review of Statistical Concepts (Brief)
- Understanding the Components of Variation
- Pre-Processing and Selection of Data
- Tools Selection: Overview of Parametric and Non-parametric
- Screening Techniques: Narrowing Down the Number
- Modeling Techniques: Forward Stepwise Regression
- Prediction Techniques: Introduction to Neural Nets
course is very hands on. You will learn how to implement
these techniques using your own data and computers.
Course Registration and Payment Requirements
hold a course at your site, you will need the following:
- One classroom with a white board
or flip chart and an overhead projector. A terminal
projection unit for the PC will be provided.
- PCs running the appropriate software
for the training (we recommend no more than two students
per terminal). Quadrillion will provide demonstration
software if required.
- A designated Course Sponsor to work
with Quadrillion and the instructor to ensure adequate
preparation for the class.
Maximum class size is 15 students
Registration and Payment
to six weeks advance notice is recommended to arrange
courses at customer sites. Full payment for course fees
must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the course.
travel and living expenses are additional for courses
held at customer sites. Expenses include round trip
economy airfare, ground transportation, and a per diem
for hotel and meals.
may cancel their registration without penalty by notifying
Quadrillion in writing up to 5 business days prior to
the first day of class. A cancellation fee of $500 plus
any pre-arranged travel expenses will be made for cancellations
that do not follow this policy.
Customers may not record, with video or audio equipment,
any of the courses offered by Quadrillion Corporation.
For more information, or to arrange a course, please contact us.